My Celtic Triangle done at Masterpiece Tattoo in Salem, NH by Jay. Love it! This was my very first tattoo I got on my 18th birthday a few years ago and I couldn’t be happier. My older brother also has this same triangle as a band around his forearm in red which was also done by Jay at Masterpiece.
No Regrets/ Only Memories.
Has a self explanatory meaning, was done in Macclesfield, UK by Simon Howarth.
Done by Jen Mayer at Club Tattoo in Tempe, AZ, United States
This is my first tattoo; I got it on my side/rib cage. It’s the artist’s take on a picture that I actually drew myself when I was younger. It hurt like a mother, but I am so incredibly happy with the outcome. Jen is extremely talented, and I would recommend her to anyone in the Phoenix/Tempe area.
This is the final line, in the final book of the Harry Potter series, with the Deathly Hallows symbol forming the A. I tracked down the font used in the first editions and copied that so it would feel more genuine. This symbolises both endings and beginnings for me, and serves as a reminder of the magic of escapist literature.
Done by Tim Childs @ Tebori Custom Ink, Portsmouth
Icosahedron, one of the five platonic solids, done by Jen M @ New Tribe in Toronto.
"We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons."
at this moment Im feeling it Im about to fly! :))
Good morning :) hello lovely sunshine
Im flying I can see peace :)
we love to party….we fly high!
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2010.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.